Now that the rainy day has inarguably arrived, we discuss if this Government will shed its priority fiscal prudence cloak? If so, which of the other dimensions of wellbeing will be prioritised?
What will be in Budget 2020 to be announced on Thursday?
- Will the wage subsidy be extended?
- Will the social security safety net be strengthened?
- Can the business support package be supercharged?
- When will the shovel-ready projects start shovelling?
- Will local government be called on to contribute?
- And, what of helicopter money?
Further coverage of Budget 2020
Ganesh is attending the Budget 2020 lock up, and will be sharing highlights and reviews here on our website from mid-afternoon Thursday.
Next Tuesday, Ganesh will be discussing Budget 2020 via an EDANZ webinar. To attend this free webinar register on the EDANZ website.
BERL will be hosting a post-Budget webinar very soon so please keep an eye on your inbox and our website for details. You can join our mailing list at the bottom of this page to receive updates.
Finally, to make your budget day a little bit fun we present a BERL first: Budget Bingo! Download the PDF to play.